Monday, March 26, 2007

PoLLeN

Pollen owns me. I kept trying to draw stuff in class today, but after spending more than 10 minutes outside I would get brain-dead and feel like sleeping, or I'd get a headache. It completely wiped out my brain so I couldn't think of anything interesting to draw. I'd get bored trying to draw stuff I always draw too. Anyway, I tried starting to make a comic strip, kinda a short thing, but then it kinda went HAYWIRE and I really, really didn't like where it was going, so I ditched it in the planning stage (I kinda planned it the wrong way anyway) and drew a guy POSSESSED BY A FLOWER:

Man. Normally my allergic symptoms are pretty mild, but the ground was NOTICEABLY YELLOW. There was a building where there was YELLOW DUST ALL OVER and you could tell where people walked because the dust would be pushed to the side. DOOM!

No comments: