Thursday, March 22, 2007

Assassin Brothers

Yay. :D

I actually like this one. I spent forever on it! I feel like cleaning it up and coloring it, but it's so late now, and I'm kind of tired. Haha. Anyway, here it is:

Doom. I really like it, but the rifle (SVD Dragunov D:) is a bit too small. I zoomed in a bunch to draw the whole thing, most of which ENDED UP BEING ERASED. I focused a bit too much on it and I didn't do a rough sketch of it to get the right size first, so it ended up being too small. I didn't know how to cheat and blow it up on openCanvas either. :(


The thing on the left leg of the guy in front is supposed to be where the sheath of the knife is, but my design for it made it end up being... not visible. haha. =_=

HAPPINESS AT 3 AM.

zzz...

1 comment:

Diana Y. Chen said...

.... they are... such cute.. little girls? DX?



lol. it's pretty pro :D