Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blarh.

It's 6 AM. I know. D:

I drew an eye, and then Diana drew the girl. I finished the guy, and then colored it. Har. I SUCK.

Definitely more places that could use cleaning up, especially on my part. It was really pretty easy coloring Diana's part since she drew it so cleanly. My guy's kinda fuzzy. D:

I tried to keep the coloring kinda simple. I feel like when I try too hard to make it cool, it ends up being a giant BLOB. D:

I think there are a lot of little big errors here and there, but it are good I guess. I should. sleep. Yeah.

That's a lot of pink. Was trying to keep a certain balance with the guy and girl, but the background kinda pwns it. haha.

This goes to show that Diana is 12498571034295871304985x better than me :D

Here's the original sketch. In some ways I feel like it looks better than my colored version. Har. :(

k. zzz.

1 comment:

Diana Y. Chen said...

HA HA HA you stayed up to color it.

PRO. SO PRO.


Don't worry, I often feel kinda pwnt after I color things... the people turn out different or something. :D I think you did a good job. hee.
^o^)b