Saturday, March 10, 2007

Imoto.

As promised, I did a sketch. HAR HAR HAR. I'm about 25 minutes late though. :( Oh well. I guess it's ok since I overlap a bit with the last daily sketch (did 2, one of which was TECHNICALLY for this entry. HEHEHEHE.)

Weak.

Anyway...

I really like how it came out, except that the guy's pants are pulled up WAY TOO HIGH or something. Well, I guess it's ok, but.... yeah, I think it should be lower.

The little girl's shoulders seem a little fat.

I really don't like the shading job I did.

Otherwise, I really like how it came out :D

I think I stole the heart from Diana. If not, someone else. I just suddenly remembered someone drawing a heart like that when I was finishing up, so I added it. HAHA. =_=

Oh yeah, Imoto means "little sister." That's his little sister.

1 comment:

Diana Y. Chen said...

so pro.

You are teh getting betterz0r.

they have such personality :D :D :D

her shoulders don't bother me much, his pants are just... hiked up high yo. hee.