Monday, June 11, 2007

Odin Sphere.


(Quick 5-second adjustment to make it upright)

Lately, my pictures haven't been to great. I haven't properly taken the time to draw something good. :( Anyway... This is Velvet, from the game Odin Sphere. Or... at least how I remembered her while I was drawing (no reference). It actually started as something else and then I drew the hair/clothes as I remembered, which isn't too accurate. haha. The longness of her face is what's mostly bothering me right now.

I've been thinking of doing a big piece of Velvet, Cornelius, and a bunch of Pookas from the game, but I haven't gotten down to it yet. I haven't gotten a good idea for their positioning on the picture either - all the things I've thought of feel a little out of character for them.

This was drawn at work. Shhh...

2 comments:

Diana Y. Chen said...

dude, velvet raped jeff at least 35 times. Seriously.


nice pic :D she doesn't look evil enough though

Diana Y. Chen said...

omg look its so pro D:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56983655/