Saturday, June 2, 2007

B is for Bard

Har. I actually drew this yesterday. I've been drawing more lately, actually, but I've been too lazy to upload. Anyway, this is from something I'm doing with Diana. We're drawing people based on the alphabet - Diana starting with A (for Aviator). We're alternating so I started with B. Anyway... this is mine. B for Bard. I couldn't think of anything else that was reasonably interesting without being a joke, like Batman or Barfman or BeeFace. I drew something about 5 days ago in my mini-sketchbook, but I didn't like how it came out as much.

Anyway, I like how the guy's clothes came out. His hat ended up being kinda Cell-esque though, and I have to admit Link crossed my mind a few times while I was drawing the middle part of it. DOOMS. That's plural. For doom.

I probably didn't clean up the sketch nearly as much as I should have. :(

Got ideas for the font here.

GO GO C!

No comments: