Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hands?!

More incomplete pictures. :D

Hee. Her hand is messed up - too small and I can't handle getting the last joint of her finger. haha. I wanna finish this one too. :D I drew more of the picture yesterday, but... I'm getting stuck. Noes.

Hee. I wanted to draw kind of... rigid fingers like I've seen a lot of other artists do. I actually don't like that style so much, since it feels like they have plates for fingers instead of... round fingers. I didn't really emulate it very well. I tend to like softer-looking hands better. Still, drawing with the rigid-finger idea in my head helped me draw some better hands. The finger sizes and spacing between them are a bit unreal though. D: Compared to real hands, that is.

I should be getting back to my schedule of drawing daily now. :D Whee.

No comments: