Friday, May 4, 2007

Summer!

No wai. I'm done with school. :D

No idea what I'm gonna be doing the entire summer. Kind of depressing actually, because I feel like I'll be sitting around all day. :(

Anyway... I experimented with some color pencils I found while my brother and I were reorganizing the basement. I usually don't do physical coloring, so I guess it was kinda new. This is... 2nd or 3rd time I've tried to work with color pencils.

I couldn't really get her... skin to show up darker, and I wanted her dress white. It was really hard to see everything so I tried to surround her in a darker color, and I guess it kind of worked. It's still a little hard to tell the difference between her skin and her dress. haha. ( ._.)a The hands are purposefully a blob, since I was afraid to mess up. NOES :(

No comments: