Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pen and Color Pencil

Har. I drew this picture with pen only, and then after I finished I decided maybe I should try coloring again. HAH. D: yeah. I kinda like how the colors came out. I accidentally drew her leg first so... her arm ended up being "transparent" or something. ( ._.)a haha. I drew this in a really small sketch book on my leg, so I messed up a good amount on lines on the left. haha.

Speaking of sketchbooks, I never really drew in them very often because I was always afraid of messing up. I feel kind of depressed not having almost no drawings in my sketch books after so many years, so I'm gonna start drawing in them like crazy. HAR.

Back to the picture... her posture came out really wrong. :D haha. I liked how the hands and feet came out though. :D Happiness.

I haven't really been getting back to my old daily schedule have I? :( GO GO GO GANBARO

No comments: