Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kung Fu Love

It's Ichimoji and Hana from Yasuhiro Aoki's Kung Fu Love

Haha. I dunno. Ichimoji (Guy on the right) seems strangely thin to me. His hand (it's facing the right direction, I swear) just isn't coming out right. The one he's extending behind him I mean. The two faces in the back/on top are kinda stretched too.

The picture isn't done. :( But... I'm feeling kind of tired. And hungry. The latter means I should sleep now so I can wake up for breakfast. :D haha. From my history, usually if I don't finish a picture within one sitting, the chances of it being finished later are fairly small. Still, I'll probably try to pick it back up tomorrow. :O I like how it's coming out. Especially Hana in the lower left. She was drawn first. Figures. Everything I draw first usually comes out better than the stuff I try to accompany with it. :(

Oh yeah. openCanvas died on me. :( It happened after I tried using openCanvas 3.03, and then after that it crashes on me sometimes when I try to save using openCanvas 4.06. :( :( :( It's SUPER SADFACE when that happens, because sometimes I draw for like half an hour without stopping to save, and then when it DIES. It sucks, especially when I like how it's coming out - which is usually why I'm drawing for so long without saving in the first place. DEATH

Therefore I'm reverting to old-school pencil and paper until I can either fix it, reformat, or try to get Photoshop to do the same effects, which it doesn't seem like it likes doing. D:

No comments: