Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Gluttony.

Lately, I've been at a loss for what to draw. So... I try to do something that comes to my head first.

So... tonight, I felt like eating. BUT IT WAS SO LATE. Like... at 11:30. I have this thing where I don't eat at least 3 hours before I sleep (otherwise I heard you get fat? D:) So... I was like hmm.... eating... that's like... GLUTTONY. So... I drew Full Metal Alchemist's Gluttony. HAAHAHAHA. =_=

Do you like how he's pointing at you? :D hehehehehe.

I figured drawing him would be a nice change of things. It's kind of challenging since I have to draw everything in... big proportions. Because he's... a bit overweight, you know? I guess I didn't push myself as much as I could've, seeing as how I only drew a closeup of him. It was an experience drawing his chubby face though, and I'm not so used to drawing such thick fingers on a hand. haha. I still feel like it's kind of weird (his hand that is). It originally wasn't there, but I thought I should try a little harder than that so I drew the hand. haha. Came out better than I thought it would, but there's still some things that are weird. Like his wrist.

His face was interesting to draw too. Interesting expression. :D His nose is kind of comical too.

Oh yeah, he's saying "Tabette... ii?" which means... "Can I eat it?" SO DO YOU LIKE HOW HE'S POINTING AT YOU? :D

Oh yeah. Here's the reference I found randomly using Google image search.

k. sreep.

2 comments:

Diana Y. Chen said...

dagon PROKE

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]oNpcAgcXuhhYXCpG[/url] - bnpSLr , http://hhmgziigpu.com