Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shoujo to Shounen (Girl and Boy)

I got bored in class and decided to do an exercise in drawing the same person over and over, since I never do. I ended up failing pretty hard, but it helped. The last few I drew of the same person would always start to look better and more similar to each other. :D


I like the upper right and lower left ones the best. :D Her full-body sketch makes her look like a GUY. kind of. haha. The reference for clothing was the girl sitting in front of me in Calc 3.


No reference for this guy. I think I was thinking of someone while I drew his hair but I don't remember anymore. haha. His eyes on the full-body sketch make him look like a girl. At least to me. They're also kind of inconsistent with the rest of the sketches. I didn't bother to fix them :(

1 comment:

Your fan said...

This sketch saved me in my art classes.............thanks man